Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

My holiday

During the holiday I went to church with my family, my friends were there too. My mum said to me to  "be quit". When father Larry came in, every one stated to sing and I joined in. My beast friend was here. 

After the mass I played with my friend, we played tag and hide and seek. She asked my dad if Liya can come to our house? my dad said "yes". I got very excited to go to  my friend's house .

when she was going to leave I went to her car with my brother. When we reached there house, we played barbies, my brother joined in. she had a baby he is one and a half years old. after playing barbies we got bored so we decided to play outside. We played with the cycle it was very fun.

Later my dad came to pick me up. When I reached my house, I changed my dress and put a new one, it was pink. After I put my dress I played with blocks, my brother played with me. We made a big city then we played with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment