Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

My cross county experience

 On cross country day I woke up early in the morning , I was very exited to go and have some fun. First of all I paced a yummy lunch to eat and some water to drink, then I got a towel it was a bit small but I still did put it in my bag .Later before going to school I ate rise and some fish.

Later my mum drove to school,  I got my bag and went to my class, I had a small brother he went in another class.When I reached my class room I was more exited to goo! first my teacher wrote a number in our hands some people had four and all the others had three after putting our numbers we got outside and we sat down, after a while all the teachers put as in pairs after putting as in pairs, we got into a enormous bus then we drove of to the farm when we got there, there was a canteen, because I was starving I got my money out of my purse then I got a bowl chocolates it was for tow coins, there was other things like American hot dogs and banana cake. First the year 8 stated, it took a long time,it almost it took half and hour. Later the year 6 were going and it took the same time, next the year 5 went but it was a bit shorter. Later the year fours started to run and this is when I got more exited because it was almost my turn but the year twos and ones, after all the year ones and twos had gone it was the my turn to run first I got to the place it was big track when I started to run I was a bit dark then went thorough a tree it was a bit easy because there were orange arrows after a some time I reached a lake my teacher was in the other side, there was a wobbly piece of wood I walked thorough the wobbly piece of but I did not fall down. Next I reached a slippery part and I sided thorough the grass and I was almost in the end, when I finally reached the end, I was exhausted. I was last but still I had fun.  

Later we went back to the bus it took the same time to reach to our school, when we reached there it was very sunny, so I payed with my friend's. Later it stated to rain heavily so we went in one of the class, after a long time, my came to pick as up and we drove to our house .Thank you for listing to my cross country day                              

No comments:

Post a Comment