Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

What I have been learning about

In maths, I have been learning about division, counting and multiplication. I always practice my counting at school. In division I know the number get's smaller. In multiplication the number get's bigger.

In literacy I do reading and writing. In reading read  a book called wear's my gumboot ? I enjoyed reading it. In writing, I write about the weekend's and try to write in paragraphs.

During  science I have doing materials. Like wool, fabric, metal, plastic and wood.We can lot's of items with them. like wood,we can make pray tables and lot's of other things.

This is my RE I have been doing, I have done creative prayers and I was very relevant when I do my RE. When we do group work in RE we are a bit nosy. 

Thank you for listening.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Liya,
    Wonderful to hear about all the lovely things that you are learning about in the classroom.
    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete